We often see all kinds of printed spunbond shopping bags in supermarkets with different logos printed on them. What is their printing method?
Most of them choose screen printing technology, which is often called "screen printing". Non-woven printing is also mostly used for packaging, shopping bags, storage boxes, lockers, disposable tablecloths, etc., and is widely used in life.
1. What are the characteristics of printed spunbond?
The embossed printing is obvious, and the colors are bright; the price is high, the printing process of printed spunbond is more expensive, according to the number of colors, one color is as little as 1 cent, as much as 50 or 60 cents; film pack, slow speed, most silk screen printing The machine only supports sheet printing, not roll printing, and the power of manual squeegee printing is very low.
2. Types of printed spunbond
As the market's requirements for non-woven printing products continue to increase, the above-mentioned characteristics of silk screen printing are obviously unsatisfactory. Here we introduce some of the more commonly used ones on the market:
(1) Offset printing (gravure printing): The quasi-printing technology is to make the pictures that need to be printed on the rubber to be formed by embossing, the plate making process is fast, and then the machine is printed. The characteristic is surface printing, and the expressiveness of the picture is limited.
(2) Copperplate printing (gravure printing): This type of printing technology is to make the image to be printed on the copper chrome in a concave method. The plate making process is slow, and then it is printed by machine. It is characterized by exquisite printing and fast speed.
(3) Thermal transfer printing: This method is more troublesome, that is, first print the graphic on the thermal transfer film or thermal transfer paper, and then transfer the image to the non-woven fabric by heating the transfer equipment. The medium commonly used in printing non-woven fabrics is thermal transfer film, which has the advantages of exquisite 3D sense, layers, comparable to photos.
3. Printing pigment problem
Ink, named after the use of water-based elastic glue as the printing medium, is more common in printing non-woven fabrics, also called printing. When printing, the color paste and the water-based elastic glue are harmonized. No chemical solvent is required when printing the plate, and it can be washed directly with water. Its characteristics are good coloring power, strong covering and fastness, washing resistance, and basically no odor.
The ink has good coloring power and strong color expression, but the environmental protection function is worse than that of ink.
Therefore, the three-dimensional style of the style is strong, and the beautiful and fashionable printed non-woven bags are more expensive, because of the high cost of this method
The above are all about the printing methods of non-woven fabrics. Due to the different materials, processes and costs used in each method, there are differences in price.