Author：Baby & Adult Diaper Materials FROM：Diaper Materials Manufacturer TIME：2023-02-21
The exact name of non woven material should be non woven fabrics. Because it is a kind of fabric that does not need spinning and weaving, it just orients or randomly arranges textile staple fibers or filaments to form a web structure, which is then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
Non woven material can be divided into:
1. Spunlace non woven fabric: It is to spray high-pressure fine water flow onto one or more layers of fiber webs, so that the fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber webs can be reinforced and have a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non-woven fabrics: refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement materials to the fiber web, and the fiber web is then heated, melted, cooled, and reinforced into cloth.
3. Pulp airlaid non-woven fabric: also known as dust-free paper and dry-laid non-woven fabric. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air-laid method to condense the fibers on the web-forming curtain, and the fiber web is then reinforced into a cloth.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabrics: the fiber raw materials placed in the water medium are loosened into single fibers, and different fiber raw materials are mixed at the same time to make fiber suspension pulp, and the suspension pulp is transported to the web-forming mechanism. Formed into a net and then reinforced into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric: after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then self-bonded, thermally bonded, chemically bonded or mechanically reinforced method to turn the fiber web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Meltblown non-woven fabrics: Its technological process: polymer feeding --- melt extrusion --- fiber formation --- fiber cooling --- web formation --- reinforcement into cloth.
7. Acupuncture non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. Acupuncture non-woven fabric uses the puncturing effect of a needle to reinforce the fluffy fiber web into cloth.
8. Stitch-bonded non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The stitch-bonding method is to use the warp-knitted coil structure to fabricate fiber webs, yarn layers, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foils, etc.) or Their combination is reinforced to make a nonwoven.
Non woven material have many advantages: 1) breathability 2) filterability 3) heat preservation 4) water absorption 5) water resistance 6) stretchability 7) not messy 8) good hand feeling, soft 9) lightness 10) elastic and flexible Restoration 11) There is no directionality of the fabric 12) Compared with textile fabrics, it has high productivity and fast production speed 13) It is cheap and can be mass-produced, etc.
The disadvantages are: 1) Compared with woven cloth, the strength and durability are poor 2) It cannot be cleaned like other cloths 3) The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split at right angles and so on. Therefore, recent improvements in production methods have mainly focused on improvements to prevent splitting.
Features: Durable, Disposable. Insulating, conducting. Softness, stiffness. fineness, expansion.
Isotropic, anisotropic. Filterability, breathable and impermeable. Elasticity, stiffness.
Light, relaxed, warm. Thin as cicada wings, thick as felt. Waterproof and breathable.
Ironing, sewing, moulding. Flame retardant, antistatic. Water-permeable, waterproof, wear-resistant, fleece.
Wrinkle resistance, good elasticity, high moisture absorption, water repellency. For different uses, the texture of non-woven fabrics is different
Manufacturer Address:Room 1105B, Bld M1, Manhattan, Yulongwan, Shimao, Shuanglong Road, Meiling Street, Jinjiang, Fujian, China