Author：Baby & Adult Diaper Materials FROM：Diaper Materials Manufacturer TIME：2023-03-02
2. These two kinds of non woven are quite different in application, but they can replace each other in some aspects. It's just a difference in performance.
3. In terms of production and processing methods, these two have the same and different. Different processing methods determine their application in most cases. However, in our daily use, PP non woven fabric are widely used and have many uses.
5. The high temperature resistance of PP non woven fabric is about 200 degrees and that of non woven polyester is about 290 degrees. Polyester is more resistant to high temperature than PP.
6. Under the condition of tension, tension and bearing capacity and the same gram weight, non woven polyester is larger than PP non woven fabric in terms of tension, tension and bearing capacity. 65 grams of polyester is equivalent to 80 grams of PP non woven fabric, but in our daily use, PP non woven fabric can meet most of the needs.
7. From the perspective of environmental protection, PP non woven fabric can be mixed with PP waste returned to the furnace, while non woven polyester is all brand new polyester chips. PP is more environmentally friendly, more hygienic and has stronger regeneration performance.
Manufacturer Address:Room 1105B, Bld M1, Manhattan, Yulongwan, Shimao, Shuanglong Road, Meiling Street, Jinjiang, Fujian, China